Why Send a Demand Letter?
- To encourage the opposing party to settle the dispute.
- To get what you’re owed!
- To stop a behaviour that is causing you problems.
- It’s 10 times cheaper than services provided by a lawyer*.
- It takes 10 minutes, from the comfort of your own home.
- It’s safe and non-confrontational (no contact with the opposing party).
- The demand letter is the first step if you intend on taking someone to court.
- If you’re seeking an amount of money, the demand letter serves as the date upon which interest on the amount starts to accumulate. * Based on Canadian Lawyer
Included in the Service
- Formal BidSettle demand letter
- Electronic Signature
- Includes delivery by registered mail
- Includes the confirmation of delivery
How it Works
“BidSettle.com is a commendable initiative for people who intend to settle their non-complex lawsuits at little cost and this project fits well into the new judicial culture.”The Honourable François Rolland - Chief Justice of the Superior Court of Quebec from 2004 to 2015